Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have a stubborn colored scar due to an allergic reaction to a natural cream on my under eye???

I have it for 3 months now!


It's somewhat noticeable when I get close to the mirror but I'm very worried about if it will disapear or not, I'm mostly concerned about the coloration, will it disapear with treatment or it will stay there forever??





It's in the center of my under eye is that an area difficult to remove a scar coloration??





Please help because it's been 3 months with no improvement, I've being using organic Aloe vera in the day time and organic Olive oil in the evening.





Help Help!!I have a stubborn colored scar due to an allergic reaction to a natural cream on my under eye???
鈻?try Virgin coconut oil instead. i always use this as my eye cream at night and my fine lines are fading..

No comments:

Post a Comment