Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why did my question get deleted when i asked if anyone tried a hemorroid cream for puffy eyes?

there are other questions out there that are similar and didnt get deletedWhy did my question get deleted when i asked if anyone tried a hemorroid cream for puffy eyes?
I have no clue as to why that question got deleted. I see nothing wrong with it. And by the way...I have heard of using hem cream for puffiness, but I have never tried it personally.Why did my question get deleted when i asked if anyone tried a hemorroid cream for puffy eyes?
Maybe your question has already been asked and answered.





And I don't know the answer to your other question.
Don't know why you got deleted but that's a valid remedy for puffy eyes. It's been in use at pagents %26amp; etc for years.
i didnt c ur question or any of ur ?'s get deleted
I asked a question about PowerPoint and it was deleted because it didn't conform to Terms of Service. Actually, I think someone at Yahoo doesn't agree with my answers and this is petty payback...... as for hemorrhoid cream, it has some cosmetic uses... puffy eyes and sagging skin can be helped with it.
I'm not sure why your question got deleted, but pile gel is excellent for puffy eyes %26amp; wrinkles, use it very thinly at night %26amp; first thing oin the morning! The gel is better than the cream!!


I use it everyday %26amp; wouldn't use anything else!!!
I have had that problem with some questions I asked. Someone probably just got bored and went reporting ppl. I dont understand it myself. Anyway as fro your question I have not, but I heard that it works like a charm.
I thought everyone knew that hemorrhoid cream was good for puffy eyes. Looks like they would know that one. I don't know why it got removed tho..
No notion.
Not I, but I know some folks that did
yeah, that was pretty crappy of them ....hahaha
they get deleted if no one answers them. That might be why. I've never heard about that cream for that (puffy eyes), but I have heard of it for badly chapped lips. I guess it's the same kind of skin!
Does the whole cream thing work on your eyes?
it probably sounded bad, i find nothing wrong with that question
That's fuсking bullshіt. There are a lot of аssholes who type worse shіt on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment