Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it alright for a 17 year old to be using anti-aging eye creams?

I'm 17, and my mother went out a few months ago and bought some iQ Derma products. They were anti-aging creams and anti-wrinkle serums and what not..





I noticed she never used the brightening eye cream but once. So I took it and used it a little while ago on my under eye area. Feels great!





Is it okay to continue using this eye cream at my age? I suppose I will Just finish the bottle then be done with eye creams, unless of course I like what I see ;)





Basically, will using eye cream at my age affect me negatively?Is it alright for a 17 year old to be using anti-aging eye creams?
No! The younger the better. I've been using wrinkle creams since i was 13. I'm now 21 and my skin is better then most people around my age.





Make sure you do it twice a day! You will thank yourself when you are 40.Is it alright for a 17 year old to be using anti-aging eye creams?
Not at all. I'm thirteen, and every once in a while i use the Lancome stuff my mom has. It's great. Actually, i think around 14 peoples' skin starts losing their elasticity. Which means from that point on, you'll wanna use lotion like that. So go ahead, you'll thank yourself in the future. :)
not at all. i've been using an anti-aging cream since i was 12. it was my mom's Olay cream thingy and it actually helped with my freckle problem. but no.. the younger the better.
in the end, your doing preventative maintance, so why not use it before you need it. i bet you will have the youngest looking skin when u hit 40.
ur 2 young 2 use anti-aging creams / anti-wrinkle serums...it might make it worse 4 u

No comments:

Post a Comment