Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What cream can get rid of my puffy eyes.?

i live in canada, and i like to purchase a cream , taht can show me results. i am 25 and the puffy eyes are getting worst by second. i dont drink,and dont smoke.


i do sleep about 7 hours a night as well, and i do drink planty of water,and i have start excersizing as wellWhat cream can get rid of my puffy eyes.?
Um...yeah i know what your talking about but what works for me is Clinique's Eye Cream - I think the brand is international and it works after you've had a LATE night what also work is when you use warm (not HOT) tea bags for 10-20 min on your eye.





Make sure you drink 2-3 L of water a day and get 7-8 hours of sleep its important if you do not want your eye to become permanent like that...What cream can get rid of my puffy eyes.?
VITAMIN E EYE CREAM FROM BODY SHOP


http://www.fumin.com/uppic/resource/200510/A20051021853778.jpg





It helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment