Sunday, December 13, 2009

Used avon eye cream now this morning under my eyes are puffy looking?

I applied the avon hydrofirming eye cream under my area and I did notice my eyes start to burn . I did not remove the cream but before I used the cream I had just used a eye mask and let it stay on for about 30 minutes then washed off then about 3 hours later I put on the eye cream. I really hope this puffiness goes away and is not anything permanent.Used avon eye cream now this morning under my eyes are puffy looking?
Hi I'm an Avon Rep. I think as with any product there is always a chance you could have an allergy to it. I recommend you do not use it again and instead return it to the Rep you bought it from for a full refund or credit -YOUR choice. This is the Avon Guarantee so she/he has to honor it.


http://www.interavon.ca/margaret.kirtley鈥?/a>Used avon eye cream now this morning under my eyes are puffy looking?
It will go away don't worry, the skin under your eyes is VERY thin and cannot take too much tampering with in one go, next time you do a mask wait a few hrs before applying the cream, It may be that you had a slight reaction to one of the ingredients, keep your eye creams and treatments as simple as possible. Anything that burns the sensitive eye area should really be avoided.





EDIT Why do people bother answering questions with the words ';I don't know sorry';.
Many things can make your eyes puffy, I get that way sometimes when I fall asleep with my contacts in and sometimes if I get something in my eyes, I wouldn't worry about it for now. Just lay off of putting anything in or around your eyes and see if the puffyness is gone tomorrow, mine is always gone by the next day.
Usually puffiness indicates an allergen or irritation. You should get checked with your doctor to be sure.
You are allergic to something in the cream. Stop using it and it will go away.
ouch! i hope it doesnt hurt. it might just be irritated not an allergic reaction. you may want to see a doctor though
I expect you're allergic to it
i dont know.... sorry:-)
i think u might just be allergic to it

No comments:

Post a Comment