Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good treatment/cream/gel for puffy eyes?

I'm at my wit's end. I'm trying to find something to combat puffy eyes. I'm looking for ingredients that contain caffeine, cucumber, or chamomile. Anyone know any good and affordable products?What is a good treatment/cream/gel for puffy eyes?
Hollywood makeup artists often use and I'm not kidding, hemorroid cream.





Preparation H cream (Canadian not American) is a popular one and professional models use it. Even Conan O'Brien uses it.





You can google it if you don't believe me.





It's important to make sure you aren't allergic to it so do a patch test and be careful. It isn't marketed for reducing underye puffiness and you don't want it in your eye.What is a good treatment/cream/gel for puffy eyes?
garnier fructis roller ball thing. its green, im sure you'll recognize it in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment