Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is one of the better Anti-Aging eye creams?

I'm not looking for the hundred dollar types but the more consumable and less expensive.





What would you recommend? Olay? Loreal? Murad?What is one of the better Anti-Aging eye creams?
definitly olay regenerist.What is one of the better Anti-Aging eye creams?
It depends on what you are targeting. For example, fine lines or deep crow's feet. I like iQ Derma RestorEyes. There is also a new product, X-Sera, which has some promise as well.
heyyyy! Say no more!





This stuff is magic- http://partners.pantheranetwork.com/z/7450/CD917/





its kind of expensive but believe me it's worth it. guys I have known my whole life who have never complimented me before have come up to me out of the blue and told me how good my skin is looking!!!!





i'm 46 years young but had pretty heavy duty wrinkles around my eyes, of course, and forehead and cheeks and within almost a month they were totally gone. ive tried other products like neutrogena and olay and you know they kinda do a little bit but not really much. THIS STUFF IS IT! Really, look no further. I know people who have gotten face lifts and i dont like to brag (but i do now =]) and to be honest my skin looks better than theirs.





Give it a try, you won't regret it. coming from someone who has tried a lot of other options, you NEED to try this stuff.





If you for some very rare reason regret it, there is a 60-day money back guarantee no questions asked (so if you wanted to you could use the product until your wrinkles go away then get your money back), but trust me either way youll be glad you spent the money!





good luckkkk!!!!!!!





also here are some reviews i found for you by neutral websites----





http://superlossmall.com/2008/08/14/esotique-review/





http://www.beautyblogtalk.com/Esotique.html?ucp=2301%26amp;KEYWORD=esotique#HEALTHNEWSTIPS
I would recommend Olay regenerist or Philosophy. You can google Philosophy and look their products. Depending on where you live, there might be a Philosophy store near you but if not you can order online. My mother has been using the Philosophy and she just loves it. I have also heard that regenerist is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment