Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My puffy eyes drive me nuts, is there any cream on the market to help me?

Whenever I smile my eyes go all wrinkly and there is just a huge puffness under them! I've had this since i was a baby and i really cant afford a surgical intervention. What else than applying ice on them could i do? Any creams or whatever? And WHERE could I buy them? oh thank you so much for answering!!!My puffy eyes drive me nuts, is there any cream on the market to help me?
Try Cream of Sum Yung Gai. Hope I helped. My puffy eyes drive me nuts, is there any cream on the market to help me?
i dont no about creams but try every night when you go to bed put a warm face washer over your eyes that might calm them down and it might just go away
I've heard hemmorhoid cream. Believe it or not.



make a cup of tea use the warm tea bag on your eyes it will help !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment