Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best inexpensive eye cream for puffy eyes?

That I can buy at a store, and that doesn't take long to get results. I'm fourteen years old. Sleep isn't an option since I get plenty of it so please if any of you honestly tells me that it's because of my sleeping pattern I'll cyber choke you :D And uhm, if you give me one of those talks about cucumbers or cold sppons or tea bags, I'll do the same. I need an eye cream that can make my puffy eyes simply disappear in under two weeks. Thanks, deeply appreciated.Best inexpensive eye cream for puffy eyes?
the best eye cream that I ever used that helps with puffiness dryness under my eyes is the the body shop vitamin E eye cream is very light gel based cream that soothes this area making you under look nice smooth relax i love it .thebodyshopusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment