Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am 24. I hear the best thing I can do is get a good eye cream for preventative care. Can you recommend one?

Please list why you like it, how you apply it, when you apply it, and its cost. Also if you know anybody else who also uses that item and likes it.


Thanks!I am 24. I hear the best thing I can do is get a good eye cream for preventative care. Can you recommend one?
I like Chanel Rectifiance eye cream. It has an awesome, but subtle scent and is very rich. I apply it before going to bed, after cleansing. Keep in mind that althought I'm 40, I still have issues with adult acne, and this doesn't cause any breakouts in that area. I also have NO WRINKLES. I've been using an eye cream since about your age, and people laughed at the time, but aren't laughing now!





The Chanel costs about $75, BUT, the pot lasts a long time (you need so little) and it is a quality product. Yes, you can run out and buy a $12.99 drugstore something-or-other, but this is your eye area we're talking about here. Prevention is worth the $75. If you absolutely cannot afford Chanel, the next best one is Oil of Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream. But check out Ebay for the Chanel!I am 24. I hear the best thing I can do is get a good eye cream for preventative care. Can you recommend one?
I use Oil of Olay night time moisturizer. Its only 13 dollars and its great. I apply it after I cleanse my face with just plain Dove soap. During the day I use Eucerin SPF 30 face lotion if I am not wearing makeup or I use MAC SPF 55 Prep and Prime. The Eucerin is only 10 dollars but the MAC is 25 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment