Monday, December 21, 2009

When should a woman start using anti-age creams for eye and what is good to use?

I didn't start until my mid-30s, but I've been told early 30s is better. Each product is slightly different on every skin type. I really like Prescriptives Vibrant Eye Brightener. It's a light moisturizer that helps reduce puffiness under the eyes. Be sure to moisturize the rest of your face too. :) I'm 42 and have been told I look 30. :) So, it must work. :)When should a woman start using anti-age creams for eye and what is good to use?
When she feels like it.





There's no certain age for anyone.When should a woman start using anti-age creams for eye and what is good to use?
Why bother? It's not like they mae a big difference and what's wrong with ageing anyway?
Daily sunscreen works better, and you should start that as a kid.


The sun is the culprit in most age damage. Just take a look at the sun-worshipers from the 80's...bad, bad skin now.
try 'roc' you can start using it anytime. the younger you are the more benefits you will see when you are oldere
after 30 one should use anti-aging cream.there is a cream sad lotion it is the best one it will also save your skin from harmful effect of sunray.
I started using anti-aging products in my early 30's and I use Mary Kay products. Time will tell if they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment