Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Eye Creams To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes?

I'm 18 about to go to uni, and i want a good eye cream that i can put on in the morning to make me look more alert/alive after studying (aka partying lol)





I'm not looking to pay too much (being a student) maybe up to about 拢20?





Any recommendations?Eye Creams To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes?
Honestly? You may not believe me, but the best cream you can use on your eyes to help with puffyness is hemorrhoid cream. It's what all of the models use (beauty secret) before runway shows. And, you can get it for under $10 at any drug or grocery store.





If that doesn't work, try soaking a washcloth in milk the night before you go to bed, and put it in the freezer. When you get up, take the washcloth out of the freezer and hold on your eyes.





Hope one of those works. They are strange, but they are actually MUCH better and cheaper at solving eye puffyness.





Good luck!Eye Creams To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes?
A great tip to erasing the effects of the night before by applying white eye shadow to your inner eye and eyelids. The color will brighten your eyes and make them really pop.





Along with this great tip, www.dailymakeover.com features great beauty tips and trends from leading beauty experts. We also feature a product review board that earns you money by giving your opinion of beauty products.





I hope that helps! Rachel Hayes, Editorial Director
Please see this question/answer. And see ### below - a response from Wannabeblue28 who says treatment gave her a greatly improved skin and got rid of under eye bags/circles after one night's treatment:





Question ';How can you get your face really smooth and clear, free of all blemishes and even toned and lessen or get rid of under eye bags/circles?';





My answer:


.';.....I've had incredible results massaging with essential oils.They are safe. Oils such as almond, olive, grape seed are good. Quickly and permanently healed ALL of my many skin conditions, rid face of all blemishes and gave me an even skin tone and a clear, healthy and radiant skin. It's best to vigorously massage into skin. In just two days you will get dramatic results. Massage will tighten skin on cheeks and under eye area and thus greatly diminish or completely get rid of bags/circles. The key is vigorous massaging. See this answer for more massaging,skin tightening info:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





### wannabeblue28: ';Hi Mukunda M. I have just been rubbing my face and neck with the ridges of my fingers and hands. It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night. ...... my skin looks so much tighter and i no longer have bags under my eyes! Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young.';*


BT


SOURCE(S): 24 years researcher - consultant. Safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and antiaging rejuvenation treatment
RoC eye cream its supposed to reduce puffiness and dark circles. Its a little pricey it cost like 21.99 at CVS but it does work

No comments:

Post a Comment