Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eye cream = Puffy eyes???

I used eye cream for the first time the other night and I woke up with puffy eyes. I think it's due to too much hydratation... but what do I know? That's why I'm asking here.


I've asked this question yesterday and I clearly stated that it's not an alergy but people (that obviously don't know much) kept denying it. Oh wait, now that I think about it it's pretty logical! Having an alergic reaction ONLY, I repeat, ONLY if I sleep with the eye cream. Because while I'm awake with the eye cream nothing happens.


Don't you think that If I had an alergy to one of the components in the cream I'd have puffy eyes a while after putting the eye cream on? Because I do.





I'd really appreciate it if someone that KNOWS what s/he is talking about would answer.





Thanks in advance.Eye cream = Puffy eyes???
the reason your body is reactging that way is you probably have less firm skin around the eyes and if you count that your eyes swell up when you sleep plus the firming attempt you kinda freeze the puffiness in there and you should maybe try a different eye cream visit the mary kay website the timewise firming eyecream should do wonders for you i out my 59 year old mother on it and she swears by it now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment