Sunday, December 13, 2009

I need to use an eye cream to tackle wrinkles but they make me get puffy eyes will a non greasy version help?

I'm 36 so I'm at an age where I think its important that I do use a cream to tackle wrinkles but also feel that I'm sometimes making things worse when I wake up with puffy eyes when I use the creams. Any suggestions? Will a non greasy version help? Thanks all.I need to use an eye cream to tackle wrinkles but they make me get puffy eyes will a non greasy version help?
I am a few years older than you and I have been trying to do some research on this product and I even called and talked with them and of course they will recommend their product ....but I will continue to look and read ...it sounds like a wonderful product both the eye cream and the oxygen mask ....I feel and looked tired and washed out and I do have some little bags under my eyes so I am hoping this product will be the answer it sure sounds good . I did read a good review about it for a non-interest person but I feel I need to find out more .... I did find a smaller bottle of the oxygen mask and it comes with a eye cream at Sephora for a little less I am gonna send you the links and let you look at it and see what you think ....





http://www.blissworld.com/product/code/B鈥?/a>





http://www.blissworld.com/product/best+o鈥?/a>





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





These products look good and sound good ...if you find anything out or try them let me know please !





Hope some of this was helpful ~~~I need to use an eye cream to tackle wrinkles but they make me get puffy eyes will a non greasy version help?
The skin around the eyes is very sensitive and the rubbing in of cremes can cause puffyness, try just patting in your cream for a few days, if the problem persists definatly try a lighter cream =]

No comments:

Post a Comment