Monday, December 21, 2009

Whats the best overall eye cream for anti aging, sun protection, puffyness etc..?

I'm 27 and realising that 30 is soon approaching. I don't look after my skin that well apart from Olay general face moisturiser but i don't get enough sleep, wear contacts, etc.. I've heard some eye creams are suitable for anti aging and others aren't... why? ThanksWhats the best overall eye cream for anti aging, sun protection, puffyness etc..?
my cousin introduced me to nutriumc re9 from arbonne. this eye cream is the best i have tried and wasted my money on a lot of products and this eye cream took dark circles,puffiness and crowes feet away. I haven't had to search for another product since thank god because finding a good product is extramly difficult and finding something that actually works wow im hooked


I buy mine here.http://myladybeau.myarbonne.comWhats the best overall eye cream for anti aging, sun protection, puffyness etc..?
Gosh, I just started using Mary Kay eye Firming Cream and I am seeing a change in my eyes already.. I think its been about a week or two.





I know that they also had an Anti Aging Cream too. I tried that one, But the lady told me that the firming one had more ingrediants and would give me better results, But i could use both if I wanted.





I also Use The Indulgence Eye Gel through her because I too do not sleep enough and get puffy eyes, That is like a wonder gel!.. Try it!!
I have all of the above. I use to use Olay but I changed to Avon products for aging skin. I found that overall they where a better product and cheaper. Also Avon has a tea bag and sleep mask that helps people who don't get enough sleep: both products are great and helps eliminates the bags under your eyes.
Try ';Aritistry'; time defiance replenishing eye cream. The results are wonderful. It's available at www.jewel.mychoices.biz
Clinique has great aging products for both prevention and rejuvenation.All about eyes is wonderful!
clinique All About Eyes is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment