Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Puffy eyes...Tea bags? Cream?

I've had this irritating puffy eye for the past 2 days. Not red or itchy just puffy and dry. From lack of sleep and working online for the past couple of days. I read about cold compresses and tea bags also cucumbers. Is there a particular brand of tea bags I need to buy? Also what is the best aloe-based eye-soothing gel or cream? I'm 6 months pregnant so nothing medicated. Safe and easy to use? Thanks!Puffy eyes...Tea bags? Cream?
I use Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Cream.


25, no puffiness, no fine lines, not even a hint of crow's feet.


And I notice improvement.Puffy eyes...Tea bags? Cream?
I share your pain. Not the part about being pregnant but the puffy eyes. Tea bags do not work so save yourself the trouble all they do is drip all over everything. I think your best bet is to just try to get some sleep but if you come up with some magic remedy please let me know.
Get some proper rest and use some cucumbers on your eyes. I don't know any remedy which will work properly if you don't change your lifestyle to go with it, especially with things like puffy eyes. You can try eye creams but there's no guarantee they'll work plus they are costly and can cause little seed-like raised spots to form around your eye area where you applied the cream.
Lipton tea is the brand. Soak them in ice cold water, or better yet soak them in the freezer. dab on your eyes for thirty minutes. Ice compress also works, but cucumbers never. Not cold enough.
I've heard that ice helps...so you can try using that...I can't think of anything else that would be safe for a pregnant woman.
The best thing I have found is just to put some ice in a folded washrag and hold that on your eye for 10 minutes. You can re-apply it every 10 minutes or so until you see the puffiness going away. It works, it just takes a while.
Truth is you need to rest. Nothing will help more than a good night麓's sleep. Take a Sunday off, forget about the world and sleep for a long period of time, that must do...
run a spoon in cold water and roll it on your eylids
Anything with cucumbers should work well. If you're on a budget, just cut the cucumber and apply directly to eyes!





Congratulations on the little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment