Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is the best eye cream out there? I don't care about price, I'm willing to invest in a good product.?

ive been using oil of olay and it's very good. i really like it and it's not rediculosly expensive. but im guessing the more expensive lines that work good are estee laudder, cliniqueWhat is the best eye cream out there? I don't care about price, I'm willing to invest in a good product.?
It actually really depends on what you want in an eye cream. Dark circles puffines, anti aging , moisturize or just a good all around eye cream. For dark circles and puffiness the Talika Eye Detox Gel is an excellent product. For anti-aging the new Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer For Eyes. For moisture the Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate. For more info visit kristybeauty.com (free shipping on all orders over $50What is the best eye cream out there? I don't care about price, I'm willing to invest in a good product.?
I swear by Burt's Bee's royal eye jelly. Ppl have asked how come I have zero lines/little wrinkles (Im 28) and I have seen 25 yr. olds with some. Ive used it since about then. May be a little heavy but I use it am and pm..those that think its heavy shld just use it at night. Try it,try it. Much better than the expensive stuff w/ all the chemicals.
Love Love Love it.





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>
Eye Serum by Dead Sea Premier





I do not even get a commision for this. But a kiss would do!
Sun glasses and Clinique ';All About Eyes.';

No comments:

Post a Comment