Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's the best anti-aging eye cream?

I'm 20 years old and have no signs of wrinkles, but I've heard it's better and easier to prevent now rather than treat later. I'm not looking to spend more than $30-40 for a large supply, but if it works, I'd consider.


What do you recommend I use?What's the best anti-aging eye cream?
I've previously used Olay and found it really good for my skin


Now it's really smooth and wrinkle free etc


and it's not THAT pricey either!





but if you're not sure on which product to use, they've got this cool free consultation service going on right now


http://www.rightolayforyou.com.auWhat's the best anti-aging eye cream?
Avon's Anew line works really well. So do Olay products. But the best prevention is to drink lots of water and use a moisturizer; you don't need a wrinkle cream at 20. Also, don't smoke as this can cause wrinkles around your lips.
It easier now than later, trust me, I'm 37. I like Revitol and also Avon products seem to work well too. Hope that helps a little.
RoC eye cream is good for anti-aging with positive reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment