Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Creams For Puffy Eyes?

Have you tried anything that works.


Yes I know....less stress, eat healthy, sleep, and drink water.


I know that, but I am looking for any creams that have worked well.


Thanks.Creams For Puffy Eyes?
I know this sounds weird - but it works like a charm.


Use Preperation H - yes - hemeroid cream. It works amazing!!!!Creams For Puffy Eyes?
here are my favorite firming eye creams (in different price ranges)





avon ageless results renewing eye cream $12


merle norman preventage firming eye cream $24





i have used and love both.
My mum uses clinique all about eyes


when she is under stress


but i dont seem to notice it taking toll on her facial features





M
try Clinique! it works great.. you can find it @ the mall around clinique's makeup
For a drugstore brand try Oil Olay regenerist line it helps with eye puffiness and is cheap but great quality.





A department store brand to try is Prescriptives or Lancome.

No comments:

Post a Comment